webmistress journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24/01/05
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

disclaimer
Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around. Tag me if you want to be linked. Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox

Hit Counter
Thank You For Your Support! =)



webmistress

Name: Winnie Leong
Age: 22
Birthday: 13/10/1987

recent entries
Dear Dear catch melodys for me!
Dedicated for my sweetheart
waiting for you...
Prawn Catching
Gift x3
LV post
3rd year anniversary!
19 May 09
Bangkok 11 April to 15 April 2009
countdown ending soon!


Music of the day

拜托小姐 - I Love You


wishlist for 2010
ROM <-- Dear
IEP @ Panasonic
FYP
A trip to taiwan
Prada Bag
Gucci Lanyard
Coach Bag
Find A Job


tag me



rewind


Saturday, September 19, 2009
Travel to batam and Jb @ 5:01 pm

Dear Readers,
I am off for this weekend!
& I am in love traveling around our neighborhood country! lOls
I went to Batam with my Sister, Kevin, Chua, Ryan and TQ.
We went there for relaxation purpose not to find chicken or duck! lols
Initally we was planning to stay for a night, but due to their new year, we change to a day trip instead. The 4 Ladies head for the spa, while the 2 Mans went to temple to take photograph. Tq & Me shares a room while doing the spa, we were both NAKED! hahaha.x! I had milk spa, and she had whitening spa. LOls.. Very shiok and CHeAP. It only cost me $28. The spa consist of body massage, sauna, body scrub, milk, bubble bath, and female intimate! Worth it rite?! I am planning to go with Dear when he is back in Singapore!! hahahx..!! Then we went seafood restuarant to try out their food. We ordered 1 Chilli Crab, 1 Butter Crab, Cereal Big Prawn, Steam Fish, Muscles, and Vege. The food were very fresh but the price is quite expensive. Each person cost about $26. There won't be any photo on the food, cos we were too hungry that we totally forgot to take photo on it. lols..
Then we went to their shopping mall. Things was quite cheap over there, but we do not have enough time to shop at all! I brought a full length tight, hp strap, sleeping suit and a dress. That it! and tadaa back to SG!






















Ytd, I went JB with Tq, xiang yi and her bf. I wanted to get a haircut, so I went to Jean Yip and check for the price. The guy quote me with 45RM if i dye my hair is 190RM but he give me 150RM which is bout $65. I think is consider cheap if compare to dye in singapore. But I change to highlighting and dye so is 220RM. Lols..x
After getting my hair done, I went to eyebrow shaping for 15RM at jean yip too! hahaha.x.. I will definitely get my hair done there next time! lols





copyrighted 2009 pink0ger.blogspot.com