webmistress journal affiliates credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24/01/05
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

disclaimer
Welcome to my kawaii blog. Feel free to read around. Tag me if you want to be linked. Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox

Hit Counter
Thank You For Your Support! =)



webmistress

Name: Winnie Leong
Age: 22
Birthday: 13/10/1987

recent entries
Dedicated for my sweetheart
waiting for you...
Prawn Catching
Gift x3
LV post
3rd year anniversary!
19 May 09
Bangkok 11 April to 15 April 2009
countdown ending soon!
My most unlucky day =)


Music of the day

拜托小姐 - I Love You


wishlist for 2010
ROM <-- Dear
IEP @ Panasonic
FYP
A trip to taiwan
Prada Bag
Gucci Lanyard
Coach Bag
Find A Job


tag me



rewind


Sunday, August 23, 2009
Dear Dear catch melodys for me! @ 5:09 pm

Dear Readers,
I super duper happy last night when I webcam with dear who is in taiwan right now.
Everytime he off work, he will go out to 新竹 with his bunk to play arcade.
Then he caught me 3 big MELODY and buy 1 small melody for me.
I am sooooo in love with the melody lahx..
muack muack muack dear dear.
hahaha... everytime he go oversea trip, he will get for me things which I feel super happy.
Cause his heart always thinking of me. I am not trying to hao lian or what, but this is how i feel.
Thank you dear.
I will cherish uu very very much!!







copyrighted 2009 pink0ger.blogspot.com